Panther Outboard Motor Bracket 4" Setback Spacer Max 545kg 55-0240
The strongest rated setback bracket on the market. The 550240 will position the outboard in cleaner water, resulting in higher propeller efficiency. Boaters will notice improved speed and fuel efficiency.
An innovative flared shape allows this four inch setback bracket more transom contact area to reduce stress and improve the motor's stability.
The Setback is easy to install, simply place it over the existing mounting holes on the transom. Double BIA hole pattern on both sides allows for various height adjustments. This is an inexpensive solution to lagging performancem while maintaining maximum durability.
- The two-piece. T-6 heat treated, 1/2" anodized aluminium bracket will work with even the most powerful main engines.
- The pre-drilled hole patterns allow for an extensive range of motor installations.
- Engine mounts to the narrow side
- Wide side mounts to the transom or jackplate
- Use silicone adhesive on transom side when mounting
- All parts are predrilled with standard BIA hole pattern and can be drilled for non-standard patterns if needed.
Bracket mounting dimensions: 3" motor side x 13" & 4.75" transom side x 13"