Welcome to the World's Fastest Setting, Highest Holding Power Anchor
Rocna's original stainless-steel anchor is a multi-purpose anchor suitable for all ocean floor environments.
Features include: instant set; self-launching; wind & tide shift-resistant. Suitable for boats up to 26m in length and weighing up to 60 tonnes.
The well-designed features of the weighted chisel tip, roll bar, and large concave blade make this a great anchor for maximising self launching & minimising movement once set in the ocean floor.
- Designed in New Zealand
- Stainless steel
- A multi-purpose anchor suitable for boat lengths from 4m - 26m
- No dragging required to set
- Resistant to wind and tide changes
- Correct angle set with roll bar and weighted chisel tip
- High-tensile steel shank enables self-launching
- Large concave blade area to provide maximum holding power
Dedicated attachment points for:
- Buoyed retrieval line
- Tandem anchor
- Securing to bow
Rocna Fitment Guide
*Please Note* Free Shipping Policy on Anchors - certain postcodes may incur additional freight charges.