SPX Johnson - 10-24572-01 - Heavy Duty Impeller Pump - F7B-8
The Heavy Duty range of multi-purpose bronze pumps are raw water resistant and have a compact design. These pumps are designed for a number of applications onboard and have gained a time-tested reputation for quality and reliability.
With excellent self-priming capability, these pumps are ideal as cooling water pumps for marine engines, bilge pumps, deckwash pumps, fresh water pumps, fuel-transfer pumps and other applications.
These pumps are also ideally suited on shore for emptying septic tanks and for flushing clean and filling water tanks.
- Self-priming, a dry pump can lift water up to as much as 3 meters. Thus a flexible impeller pump being used for engine cooling does not need to be located below the water line or manually primed.
- Flexible impeller pumps can pass fairly large solids without clogging or damaging the pump. This reduces the need for filtering the incoming fluid.
- For general raw or fresh water applications, the standard long-lasting neoprene rubber impeller is used. All flexible impeller pumps is that they cannot be permitted to run dry for more than 30 seconds. Both the impeller and the seals depend upon the water for lubrication and will soon fail if run dry.
- Wear parts are easily replaceable
- Service kits are available for all standard models.
- Pump Body: Bronze
- Impeller: 09-1028BT-1
- Connection: 1" BSP ports
- Length: 169.6mm
- Width: 120mm
- Height to shaft: 50mm
- Weight: 1.9kg